This is a nice craft to use with either your own family or with a small Children’s group – ensure you gain parent / guardian permission to take and print photos of Children.
You will need:
- Clear recycled plastic yoghurt pots, cups or similar.
- Tissue paper
- Glitter (environmentally friendly of course 🙂 )
- Glue (ideally a hot glue gun)
- Pipe cleaners.
- Take photo’s of the children, print them – making sure the image will be small enough to fit inside the cup.
- Stick the image to card and cut the image out removing all background.
- Fold the bottom of the image so it stands up.
- Taking some card, draw around the top of the pot / cup and working a little wider than your drawn circle cut it out.
- Stick the photo image in the centre of the card circle
- Spread stick glue over the card and cover with glitter.
- Tear up some toilet tissue paper into really tiny pieces and mix in some glitter placing some of it into the bottom of the pot / cup. Don’t overfill otherwise you won’t see the photo 🙂
- Using strong glue / hot glue gun – glue the top of the pot / cup and place the card with the image going inside the cup so that the card base is now stuck to the rim of the pot / cup.
- Allow to dry then shake away 🙂
(photo credit: Crafty Morning)